Our Commitment to Health & Safety COVID-19 News
We are excited to announce the opening of our dine in service!
First and foremost, we want to thank you for your support during these challenging times, and for your support of our pick-up and delivery services that allowed us to keep our kitchen open.
As always, the safety of our guests and staff is our main priority. We will continue following government and Vancouver Coastal Health regulations, and implement additional safety and hygiene measures in our restaurant. Please find safety measures below:
– Hand Sanitizers are available at entry way
– Gloves are available for all guests if requested
– Masks are mandatory for all staff members
– All Table Top items are removed and Table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use
– Printed signage posted throughout restaurant
– 50% of our usual seating is implemented
– Tables are 6 feet apart with a maximum party size of 6 people
– Single-Use Menus are available
– A log-book is used to record guest contact information of one member of every party in the event that there is a need for contact tracing
– Staff/Guests showing symptoms of COVID-19 are prohibited from our restaurant
Thank you all very much for your continued support and trust in us.
We cannot wait to see you soon!
Best of health to you all from all of us here at the Afghan Horsemen Restaurant.